WATCH: Does this Clip Make ‘A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Racist?
Does the movie have racist undertones or are people just looking too deep into this one scene?
Honestly, I was never a big fan of the Peanuts comic strips, TV shows or even any of the movies. Their Christmas and Thanksgiving specials have become holiday traditions for many families since the 1970s.
Many have picked apart the classic for the African American character, Franklin, sitting all by himself at the Thanksgiving table.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this is just a coincidence or is there a hidden meaning behind it. After all, Marcie is white and she's sitting at the end of the table by herself too.
Is the cartoon racist or are we just too sensitive? Watch and decide for yourself.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America