Watch Real Lumberjacks Take on Some Lumber Jerks
The Northeast Outdoor Show is coming up and we got a little preview of what we will see from some real lumberjacks from right here in the Hudson Valley.
One of biggest assembly of al things outdoor sports related is returning to the Hudson Valley this weekend. The Northeast Outdoor Show is Saturday, May 19 at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds.
The show will have a lot to offer everyone in attendance including the very first Lumberjack classic. I don't consider myself much of a lumberjack but I can grow a decent bear and I love pancakes. Chase and Casey stopped by the studio to show us what exactly we can expect.
They even let us participate in a few of the timber sports in the event. Take a look and see how we do against the professionals.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America