Wegmans Set to Open in the Lower Hudson Valley
The long-awaited Wegmans is set to open in the lower Hudson Valley next month.
Wegmans was originally supposed to open in the lower Hudson Valley in June 2020, but like most things, the date was pushed back due to COVID-19. But now, there is an official opening date for the brand new Wegmans in the lower Hudson Valley.
According to Westair Online, Wegmans will be opening its doors in Harrison, of Westchester County, on August 5 at 9 a.m. It will be located at 106 Corporate Park Drive. The store is set to have a market cafe with plenty of prepared food options. There will be a coffee bar and a restaurant called The Burger Bar. Expect a cheese shop, seafood market, and over 70,000 products for sale.
Before the opening date was announced, Wegmans was looking to fill hundreds of positions. And it might be a great place to work because Wegmans is constantly receiving high praise. It was named the best in New York State. It was also the highest-ranking New York employer to make Forbes list of America's Best Employers.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings