What Was Your AOL Instant Messenger Name?
I don't know why it's popping up, but it has me reminiscing like crazy.
A picture of an AOL Instant Messenger sign-in screen has been making the round on Facebook the past few days and I've been "LOL."
The post is just the AIM sign-in page. I can vividly remember sitting down at the computer, opening up the AIM window and screaming "Mom! Can I use AOL?!" I didn't want to tie up the phone line and get in trouble.
Anyway, it got me thinking. Do you remember your screen name? I remember 2 of mine, which is insane, but here we are.
iManIDoLFreAK424 (I was a big American Idol fan...)
JeTeRsGiRL (Also loved Derek Jeter.)
So, live in the embarrassment with me. Tell us your old screen name on Facebook.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America