Where to Get Apple Cider Doughnuts in the Hudson Valley
This is the elusive time of year where they are only available for a short amount of time. Get them now. Here is where you can find them.In no particular order, here are just a few of the places you can find these yummy circle's of deliciousness. Where do you get your cider donuts? Is there a place that should be on the list that isn't? Or is there a place on the list that we need to take off? Let us know in the comments below.
- Apple Bin Farm, 810 Broadway (9W), Ulster Park, NY
- Apple Hill Farm, 124 Route 32 South, New Paltz
- Barton Orchards, 63 Apple Tree Ln Poughquag, NY
- Dubois Farms, 209 Perkinsville Rd., Highland
- Fishkill Farms 9 Fishkill Farm Road Hopewell JCT, NY 12533
- Golden Harvest Farms 3074 US Rt 9 Valatie, NY 12184
- Love Apple Farm 1421 9H, Ghent
- Minards’ Farm, 250 Hurds Rd, Clintondale, NY
- Samascott Orchards, 5 Sunset Avenue, Kinderhook
- Soons Orchards 23 Soons Circle, New Hampton
- Wilklow Orchards 341 Pancake Hollow Rd., Highland
- Minard Farms, New Paltz
- Wrights Farm Market, Gardiner
- Jones Farm, Cornwall
- Kelders Farm, Rte 209, Kerhonkson
- *Vera's Market Place & Garden Center, Cold Spring
- *Meadowbrook Farm, Meyers Corners Rd, Wappingers Falls
- *Adam's Fairacre Farms, all locations
*Allegedly available all year.
Which place is your favorite? Do you like them plain or with cinnamon sugar?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America