Where’s the Best Place To Eat When Your Drunk in New York?
Almost everyone is guilty of begging their designated driver to stop at a fast food restaurant on the way home from the bar. Where is the best place to grab some late grub in New York?
It's closing time at the bar and they've just made last call. You've been cut off and that's probably a good thing. Now you've got the daunting task of begging your Uber driver to stop at a place that's open 24 hours a day.
According to Rehabs, most people prefer Taco Bell for late night hunger. Here in New York, we love our MacDonald's. Denny's and IHOP are also one the list of top places to eat while totally blotto.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America