Who’s Calling in Sick on Monday?
Come on, you know you want to. You probably are. Don't front.
You've got to admit that it is pretty lame any time there is big drinking holiday on a Sunday. We're all used to Super Bowl Sunday by now. Sure, you're most likely going to drink on Superbowl Sunday but it isn't anything like St. Patrick's Day.
St. Paddy's Day falls on a Sunday this year and it's absolutely absurd. How did we let this happen?
Most grown up adults with responsibilities have to work the next day. How do you get around this travesty? Do you celebrate on Saturday?
Or should we still plan on going hard on Sunday and call in sick on Monday?
I hope most of you started coughing at work on Friday. You have to start planting the seeds of a fake cold early.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America