Why ‘Lawnmower’ Parents Are Scum
It has to be difficult to raise a child. I certainly can't cast a whole lot of judgement but there are types of young parents who are the absolute worst.
We've all heard of helicopter parents before. They're the ones that hover over their kids and try to direct their every move. They're also the parents who force their kids tp play every sport and participate in every single extra curricular activity.Are they a little annoying? Yes, they are but they're harmless.
There's a new parenting type in town and it's absolutely despicable.
They're called 'lawnmower parents.' They've been dubbed this because that's exactly what they do. These parents mow down any adversity their kid may face. Their kid is never wrong and can never be disciplined.
It's a dangerous form of parenting and it leads to developing a terrible adult.
Do you know any parents like this? We cannot accommodate them.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America