Why Middle Children Are Becoming So Rare
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! There's a whole generation that may never understand the struggle of being a middle child.
I've got one older brother and my parents stopped having kids after me. I'll never know the cons that come with being a middle sibling. In fact, it may become something of a rarity. According to statistics posted in USAToday, most parents these days are not having more that two kids.
Pew Research shows that roughly, 30% of mothers had 4 or more children. Fast forward to the present time where only about 12% of moms do.
Are you a middle child? Do you feel forgotten? Well, get used to.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind
Bonus Video: WRRV Musician Interviews
Bonus Video: PJ Plays