Why You’ll Want to Skip the Frozen Chicken This Week
You might want to think twice before you grab chicken out of your freezer for that meal. The United States Department of Agriculture announced this week the recall of chicken products from Wayne Farms, LLC. More specifically, the chicken involved includes 438,960 pounds of frozen, fully cooked chicken products that may be contaminated with non-chicken materials, specifically metal pieces.
The pre-cooked chicken products were sold to retailers and restaurants in large formats. Click here to see additional info. Remember this recall only pertains to the pre-cooked and then frozen products, listed through the link. At this point in the recall, there have been no reports of anyone getting sick or injured by the affected chicken.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America