World Renowned Chef To Open Restaurant In The Hudson Valley
A James Beard Award-winning chef is set to open his first upstate New York restaurant in the Hudson Valley.
According to a press release, culinary legend Charlie Palmer is set to come to Rhinebeck for his first upstate New York restaurant. Willow by Charlie Palmer will be part of the Mirbeau Inn & Spa Rhinebeck. Palmer will also oversee the Inn's in-room dining program, Aqua Terrace light fare, and Willow Bar and catering programs.
Palmer is a world-renowned chef, hospitality entrepreneur, and hotelier. He has been praised for his signature Progressive American cooking, which is built on "rambunctious flavors and gutsy combinations with a deep and lasting infusion of classical French technique," according to the press release. Palmer won the James Beard award for "Best Chef In America" in 1997 and was named as a member of the "Who's Who of Food & Beverage in America" in 1998. Palmer has also appeared on the Today Show, Top Chef, The Rachel Ray Show, and more.
The restaurant is set to be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the public as well as resort guests. According to the resort's website, grilled lobster will be a highlighted menu item and will have various daily specials. The resort and restaurant are set to open in the fall of 2019.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center