WRRV Launches All Request Hour With The Morning Grind
You can't control much going on in the world right now, but you can control what music WRRV plays.
Friday is the end of the workweek. Whether you're working from home or are considered essential and are working at your workplace, we know it's a scary time. There's a lot that's not in your control right now and that is just as scary. So The Morning Grind wants to give you a little control back. We're doing that with an all-request hour.
Every Friday, The Morning Grind will be having an all-request hour. It kicks off at 9 a.m. and goes through 10 a.m. If you want to get your request in, the best way to do that is through the WRRV App. Just use the AppChat feature to message in your request, and we'll try as hard as we can to get it on the air. Of course, if you don't have the app you can always call us at (845)-451-WRRV...a.k.a. (845)-451-9778.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America