WRRV’s 2019 Tattoo Re-Do Winner Revealed
The votes have been tallied and we have a winner for the 2019 edition of the WRRV Tattoo Redo.
Michael Worden outlasted the competition in the final round and will now hook up with Graceland Tattoo in Wappingers Falls. They're going to work their magic to transform his bad tattoo into something he can be proud of.
Thanks to all our participants this year. Let's take a look at some of our submissions, there's a lot of bad ink in the Hudson Valley. And it's never a good idea to let your 'friend' practice on you with his new tattoo machine or we might be seeing your entry for a future Tattoo Redo.
Thinking of getting a tattoo or some ink fixed? Graceland Tattoo is open Monday through Saturday and walk-ins are welcome.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center