Yes, A Nutella Cafe is Open in New York
I don't need anything with it. Just give me a spoon and I'll be good to go.
Is there anyone on this planet that doesn't like Nutella? If they don't then that just means there is more for me!
According to New York Eater, a Nutella cafe opened up in New York City entirely dedicated to America's favorite hazelnut spread. The Italian parent company, Ferraro International opened up a few locations in the U.S. equipped with a Nutella fountain.
I'd like a Nutella fountain for my wedding. How about you?
You can find this treasure at on University Pl, New York, NY.
When are we going to make the trip down? Who's with me? More importantly, who's buying?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America