4th Annual Moon Festival to Take Place in Orange County
The 4th Annual Moon Festival will take place this year in Port Jervis. The annual festival celebrates Asian culture and family. The weekend festival will be geared toward spending time with families, including many different types of family themed activities.
- Friday, September 13, 5 pm-9 pm
- Saturday, September 14, 11 am-9 pm
- Sunday, September 15, 10 am-5 pm
Admission to the festival is free. There will be a $5 charge per car for parking and vendors available that will charge per booth for food and other items. Live entertainment will also be free. For more details or information, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America