A Quiet Place 2 Wraps Filming in Ulster County
Shhh. Don't make a sound.
A Quiet Place Part II has finished filming. We only know that because of the star of the first installment and director John Kransinski shared a photo on social media earlier this week.
If you're from the Hudson Valley and are up on the movies and shows filming in the area, you'll know that A Quiet Place and Part 2 filmed some huge scenes in Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam counties.
Mr. Kransinski shared a photo of him and his wife, actress Emily Blunt who also stars in the film. If you take a close look at the picture you might recognize the scene.
We won't spoil the first movie for you ( you should probably go see it soon), but the picture was taken on a bridge from a pivotal moment in the first movie. That bridge also happens to be in New Paltz.
How cool is it that a piece of the Hudson Valley plays such an iconic role in a movie?
No word yet on a release date of A Quiet Place Part II, but we'll keep an ear out.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center