A Waterfall Runs Right Through This Hudson Valley Home
This unique Hudson Valley home literally has a waterfall running through it, here's how you can experience it first hand. The Salvato Mill on Route 82 in Clinton Corners is a historic stone mill and it's available for rent on Airbnb.
Originally known as Blooms Mill, the building was converted from a mill to a home in the 1960s. But it's history goes all the way back to the 1700s when it was part of Bloomvale, a small village named after Issac Bloom. The mill saw life first as a sawmill, then cotton mill followed by Cider mill.
The Salvato Mill is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and thanks to modern technology, you can stay there for $350 a night. The home can accommodate nine guests spread out over four bedrooms.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center