Accident Could Make Commute into Poughkeepsie A Little Longer
If you're traveling into Poughkeepsie this morning you may be delayed.
An accident on the Mid Hudson Bridge could cause major headaches this mornings.
Our traffic center has just reported a major accident on the eastbound direction of the Mid Hudson Bridge. No closure has been reported at this time but expect delays during your ride this morning.
You can keep up on local road closures and traffic information through the WRRV Mobile App.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America