Am I Off the Hook For a Mother’s Day Gift?
What does mom really want for mother's day? Can I just call her? Does she need a gift?
Every year I struggle to get mom the perfect mother's day gift. It's especially tough since her birthday is at the end of the month.
What do I get her? I can go with the traditional gifts like flowers, a card or some Edible Arrangements. I could also go out my way and get her something more personal like an gift card to her favorite restaurant.
Not to sound like a terrible son but I'm wondering if I should get her anything this year.
She currently lives in Michigan She's at least three states away. It's pretty rare that she actually gets the gift by Sunday. This weekend, she's visiting her mother in Florida. She wouldn't get a gift if I sent it back home anyway.
Should I pass on the gift this year?
Is it okay to just give mom a call? I'm asking all mother's out there.
Does your kid need to get you a gift?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America