Am I the Only One Who’s Never Had Cheesecake Factory ?
It seems crazy but I've never been to a Cheesecake Factory. How did this happen?
As I approach my 31st trip around the sun I'm starting to notice that I haven't taken part in many of our basic culinary pleasures in the Hudson Valley and beyond.
Last month I went to an Outback Steakhouse for the first time ever. I don't get to a lot of chain restaurants often. Another one I've never been to is a Cheesecake Factory. Do they have real food or do they just serve cheesecake?
Recently, I saw someone posted a picture of all of the cheesecakes available there and I instantly started drooling.
I know there isn't one in the Hudson Valley but is the restaurant worth the trip to Danbury and in Yonkers?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America