Angry Orchard Walden To Hold Special Father’s Day Brunch
Looking for a great way to spoil Dad and have a great time yourself? Angry Orchard, 2241 Albany Post Road, Walden, NY 12586, is holding a special Cider Pairing Brunch on Sunday June 17, 2018, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. Tickets are $60 per person (21 and over only) and this event will take place in the Cider Garden. Here is a look at the menu:
Wood-fired Brunch Pizzas
Paired with a Strawberry Rhubarb Baldwin Spritz
Paired with a Savory Edu Cocktail
Coffee rubbed steak over poutine with creamy egg yolk sauce
Paired with a Cuveé 2 Cold Brew
Strawberry rhubarb crack pie
Paired with a Rosé Bee Balm Julep
After brunch, guests are invited to head up to the main Cider House for a complimentary tasting flight of cider and to continue your Father's Day celebration with games of corn hole, giant chess or other games.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America