Anheuser-Busch Hiring ‘Chief Hiking Officer’
The quarantine created a lot of hiking experts in the Hudson Valley out of necessity.
There are a lot of people here in the Hudson Valley who love going on hikes. Some have developed a new love for the outdoors since the quarantine. If you're into drinking and the great outdoors you might want to apply for Anheuser-Busch's newest position, Chief Hiking Officer.
You're probably wondering what the heck a CHO does? According to Delish, the Chief Hiking Officer who's selected will hike through 14 states on the Appalachian trail while hosting parties with Anheuser-Busch along the way. The CHO who's chosen will also get a stiped of $20,000.
Interested parties can apply here by submitting a 60 second video stating why you want the job and you feel are qualified for it.
Anyone who applies must be over the age of 21 a resident of New York, new Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings