Anheuser-Busch Hiring ‘Chief Hiking Officer’
The quarantine created a lot of hiking experts in the Hudson Valley out of necessity.
There are a lot of people here in the Hudson Valley who love going on hikes. Some have developed a new love for the outdoors since the quarantine. If you're into drinking and the great outdoors you might want to apply for Anheuser-Busch's newest position, Chief Hiking Officer.
You're probably wondering what the heck a CHO does? According to Delish, the Chief Hiking Officer who's selected will hike through 14 states on the Appalachian trail while hosting parties with Anheuser-Busch along the way. The CHO who's chosen will also get a stiped of $20,000.
Interested parties can apply here by submitting a 60 second video stating why you want the job and you feel are qualified for it.
Anyone who applies must be over the age of 21 a resident of New York, new Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings