Another Flour Being Recalled; Possible Salmonella
A few weeks ago, General Mills announced a voluntary recall over certain 5lb bags of unbleached all-purpose flour. This week, Pillsbury announced a similar recall also involving specific bags of unbleached all-purpose flour. According to the Food & Drug Administration the only bags that are affected are the following:
- Pillsbury® Unbleached All-Purpose Flour 5lb bags with the UPC of
051500222416 a lot code of 8 292 and a best before date of APR 19 2020
- Pillsbury® Unbleached All-Purpose Flour 5lb bags with the UPC of 05150022241 a lot code of 6 8 293 and a best before date of APR 20 2020
The reason behind both recalls is because of possible salmonella contamination. If you own the above flour, do not use it and return it to the place of purchase for an exchange or refund.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America