Anyone Else Working on the ‘Quarantine 15?’
Junk food and no access to a gym is a fast track to wearing elastic waste pants full time.
The gyms have been shut down for about a month now but it sure feels like it's been a lot longer. Before the gyms were shut down I was pretty active but I relied heavily on facilities to work out at. I've never been much for working out at home. I need to be in a gym and around other people working out to be motivated.
All I've been doing is snacking for fun and out of boredom.
How much weight could I possibly gain during this quarantine? Is 15 pounds appropriate?
What are you doing to keep the pounds off while in isolation?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America