Are 90’s Toys Making a Serious Comeback in the Hudson Valley?
It was a fun decade when it came to toys. Are some of the awesome toys from the 90's making a comeback?
A few weeks ago we found Pogs were for sale in the Hudson Valley. Even Tomagatchi is making another comeback. Why are these toys back withe a vengeance? With young millennials being in their 30's and working full time it's now possible for us to relive our childhood through some of our most beloved fads and toys.
Recently, while at Target I came across a game i wanted when I was little but never got. I'm talking about the game, Crossefire. Maybe this is the time I can finally get one.
I can even remember the commercial. How could you forget? They literally say the name a million times.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America