Are Hudson Valley Highway Signs Switching to Paper?
Did I miss something? Are metal signs getting too pricey for the Hudson Valley? Should we expect more paper signs on I84?
Is this makeshift highway sign real or is this a prank? You've got to admit that it really wouldn't be surprising.
I left New York for three days and I came back to see paper road signs directing traffic on I84 in Beacon. I was thinking that maybe this is our tax money hard at work. Or maybe at the very least I thought an old sign fell down and this was just a temporary sign.
No, I don't think things are that bad yet. Upon further inspection I discovered that it was just one of those signs that offer cash for houses. Hudson Valley road signs won't be replaced with paper anytime soon. This was just a prank.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America