Burger King Launches Bacon Cheesy Goodness
The fast food burger wars are once again heating up. The war? This time it is 'Cheesy Bacon 2019.' The opponents are McDonald's and Burger King. McDonald's recently had their 'put bacon on everything promotion' in February of 2019 and continues to battle with their cheesy bacon fries.
Burger King might have bested them on this one. Last week they announced their $5 monthly coffee subscription and this week they added some bacon to their tournament lineup. Bacon Cheesy Tots. According to the Burger King website they are "Melted cheese potato bites with smoky bacon bits, covered in a crunchy bread crumb coating. Served hot and crispy with your order."
Does this sound like something you might be able to get involved in? Should we call it the Bacon Battle Royale?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America