Can One Be Too Attractive to Date?
Does good looks and smart actually make you less desirable? Is there such a thing as too good looking or too smart to date? Everyone knows you're supposed to date down, not up.
Women who are currently looking for a good man may slowly lowering their standards without us even knowing it. According to a study posted in The Sun, psychologists have found research that women want men to be smart and attractive but not too smart and good looking because smart men have poor social skills. Extremely good looking men are difficult to trust.
Is this true? Are we looking for Mr. or Mrs. Right? Or is everyone settling for just right?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America