Casting Call Announced For Craftsman Tool Print Ad
A casting call has been announced seeking male talent to be featured in a print add for Craftsman Tools. The date of the shoot is December 18th and 19th in Connecticut and is produced by Content Pictures.
The casting call has been distributed by T Creatives Casting and the deadline is Tuesday, November 26th at midnight. They are looking for a white male in their 30s and must have a full head of dark hair. Stubble will be considered but no full beard. Do not submit if you've already worked with Craftsman or Stanley Black and Decker.
Anyone interested should email a headshot (jpeg) and resume (pdf) and include links to previous work. Emails should be sent to: email@example.com with the subject line: Craftsman, 12/2019. You must also submit a self taped demo that includes the following while dressed casually but neat and polished:
- Personality Slate (close up): include your name, agency, height, weight, and location
- Tell producers about yourself in 30 seconds or less
- Face profiles, top of the head, hands (front and back)
- Zoom out for full body and profiles
Please note that submissions that leave anything out will not be considered. This is a paid opportunity that will be used in print advertising only.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center