Chicken Sandwich Available in the HV Comparable to Chic-Fil-A?
Is there really a comparison to Chick-fil-A?
Many are comparing a local chicken restaurant's sandwich to Chic-fil-A. Some even say it'd better. Apparently the sandwich is so good, employees can't even make enough.
About a month ago, everyone was raving about Burger King's Impossible Whopper. Now everyone needs to get a chicken sandwich from Popeye's. They're sold out almost every location. It's only been available for about a week but the sandwich served with fried chicken, pickles and spicy mayo on a brioche bun as taken the world by storm.
According to Vox, Popeye's employees are upset that there is such a high demand for them. Some are saying the stress is not worth the $10. Customers are even buying 10 at a time.
Are you one of the lucky few who has had one of these sandwiches? Are they really as good as Chick-fil-A?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America