Coke Enters the Energy Drink Game
Because who needs sleep?
If you know me you know that I'm a caffeine fiend. I love coffee of all kinds but I also love energy drinks.
When you have two or three a day they can get a little repetitive. You can only have so many Monster's and Red Bull's until you just need something a little different.
That's why I was excited to see that Coca-Cola came out with their very own Coke flavored energy drink. They have both a sugar and sugar free option with about 250mg of caffeine.
If you're a caffeine addict and soda fan then this is the drink for you. It's delicious and it tastes just like Coke.
Do you prefer coffee or energy drinks?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America