Company Called ‘Plant Parenthood’ Babysits House Plants
Ever heard of 'Plant Parenthood'? You've got to admit that it is a catchy name.
I guess more and more millennials are getting house plants. I'm not sure when plants replaced dogs, cats, birds, turtles and fish but it happened.
According to the New York Post, more and more millenials are adopting house plants. Mostly, they want "low maintenance and Instagram ready" plants.
Gardening is hard. You can have a special consultant from Plant Parenthood take care of them for around $40 a year.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America