Consumer Product Safety Commission Finally Issues Recall
All models of the Rock n Play Sleeper are affected. According to the CPSC.org notice, the sleeper has been recalled because
Infant fatalities have occurred in Rock ‘n Play Sleepers, after the infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side while unrestrained, or under other circumstances.
If you own one of these, there are very exact instructions on what you need to do to make the sleeper safe for your little ones. To find out exactly what you need to do click here to the specific recall item page on the Fisher Price website.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America