Coronavirus Conference Canceled Due to Coronavirus
You can't even meet and talk about coronavirus because of coronavirus. Maybe a conference call will suffice.
Out of all of the chaos comes one of the most ironic stories of 2020 so far. According to Bloomberg, the Council of Foreign Relations had canceled their round table discussion about coronavirus that was scheduled for today in New York City.
This along with many events in New York City and throughout the entire state are being canceled.
Recently, Governor Cuomo issued a state of Emergency and gatherings of 500 or more have been banned.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America