Craft Beer Boom in NY, Your Favorite Hudson Valley Brewery Is?
Have you been enjoying many of the local beers, made here in New York? Take comfort and know that you are not alone. Craft beer has surged in production across the state in the last 15 years.
New York now has just over 400 breweries. Where can you find the most breweries in the state? The Hudson Valley is probably the best place for you to be if you do love craft beer, as we have the most in one area, with 63. Long Island has 44 breweries and New York City has 42.
Which breweries have you been to? Which is your favorite to visit? Which beer is your favorite to drink right now?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America