Deadline to Change Party Affiliation for Voting is Feb. 14
If you're looking to change your party affiliation to vote in a primary election, the deadline is Friday, February 14, 2020.
The primary elections are coming up for the 2020 presidential race. According to the New York State Board of Elections, an application for one to change their party enrollment for any primary election in 2020 must be received no later than Friday, February 14, 2020.
If you are an independent or Republican and want to vote in the Democratic primary, this applies to you. The democratic primary determines who the Democratic nominee for the presidential race.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America