Did DMX Just Secretly Perform at a Hudson Valley Mall?
I guess X only gives it ya these days after he's had a five course meal first.
If you're wondering where DMX has been lately you may not have too look much further if you live in the Hudson Valley.
If you grew up in the late 90s you were more than likely a casual fan of a few DMX. According to Barstool Sports, he recently played at a small show at the Stone Rose Steakhouse located in the Jefferson Valley Mall in Yorktown Heights.
One happy patron documented the entire experience stating that he watched DMX perform a two song set over an hour later than his scheduled time after eating an enormous steak dinner.
If you'd like to catch a real DMX show you can catch him at Irving Plaza on April 1 and in Clifton Park on April 4.
In case you wondering which 90s artists will be secretly performing there next they've got C+C Music Factory and Rob Base coming this summer.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America