Do Any Other Couples Play Dry Dish Jenga?
We're looking for creative ways to pass the time during our time in quarantine and I think we might have found our new favorite game.
Are the dishes done when you wash them or do you have to have dried them too? That's a debate I don't think we have time for in this blog.
While I have been home more frequently than my significant other some of our responsibilities around the house have shifted. I've been added to dish duty for the past few weeks. We both wash dishes every single day but I've noticed that neither one of us enjoy drying them and putting them away. We're stuck in this weird game of dish Jenga. Every day we stack more and more on top with no end in sight but I'm sure it will come crashing down soon.
Whoever is responsible for knocking them down has to put them away so there's a lot at stake.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America