Do Vaccines Really Matter? Should Non-Vaccinated Kids Be Banned?
As there continues to be cases of measles reported here in the Hudson Valley, there are also reports of banning. The banning is for non-vaccinated children and persons to not be allowed in public places. Does this sound like the days of Salem Witch Trials or of people just wanting to isolate things that they fear?
In Rockland County Health officials tried to ban un-vaccinated people from being in public places, this included kids at school. Over the weekend a judge ruled that officials can not tell you (or your parents) how to take care of your health, thus allowing all those who had been previously banned to return to normal activities, including school.
What do you think? Is measles dangerous enough that if you are a vaccinated person that you want to be with ones that are not? Or do you think that the vaccines cause too many problems and additional health issues to risk it?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America