Do You Celebrate Your Birthday For Entire Week? Please Stop
I've always thought people that do this were psychopaths.
Growing up in my house birthdays are one and done. You get a card, a cake, one gift and move along. As I got older my birthdays had less and less relevance. That's pretty typical I think.
Who are these insane people who take an entire week off of work because of their birthday? Have you seen them? They're out there. You can tell because we hear about their birthday for days on end via social media.
it has to stop.
I'm not saying to not celebrate someone's birthday. Of course we should. They get one day per year.
Give them a card and tell them to shut up and go to work.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America