Do You Practice These Common Superstitions?
It's Friday the 13th. Just how superstitious are you?
How does one celebrate Friday the 13th? Do you sit inside and watch Jason movies all night? Are you superstitious at all? Most of us deny believing in such hocus pocus but we may be more into it than we think and not just on Friday the 13th.
According to NBC, here are some common superstitions we fall for everyday.
- Getting the big half of the wishbone
- Crossing fingers
- Beginners luck
- Knocking on wood
- Picking up a penny
Most of us has still do these, right? Do they really help us or is it all in our head? Do they offer us some peace of mind?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America