Does Every New Yorker Love Ellio’s Pizza?
For a place that has some of the best pizza I have ever tasted in my entire life there are a ton of people who rave about this boxed and inexpensive pie.
Can you even call them pies? They come in big squares kind of like a deep dish but they're not a deep dish. I don't really know what the heck they are but Ellio's is freaking delicious.
I'm from the Midwest and I've never heard of them.
I've only lived in New York for a few years and someone said I had to have something called Ellio's Pizza. I'm happy to report that I was able to finally try some. I nearly broke the bank and bought a box of 9 slices for about $3.99.
Is Ellio's a rite of passage for Upstate New York residents?
Do you love it? Do you harte it? Do you just buy it because it's there?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America