Doughnut Shop Reviving Candy Hearts? Yes, Please
Candy to doughnut is a good transformation that every New Yorker can get on board with.
The candy eating populous was shocked to find out earlier this week that candy hearts were soon to be a thing of the past. We just received word that they are coming back in in the form of a delicious doughnut.
According to Thrillest, Sweethearts could be nearly impossible to get this year. Necco went out of business back in 2018 and we are near the end of the chalk candy stash. have we taken these dumb convsersation hearts fro granted all of this time?
I've got to say that I've never enjoyed these candies at all but now I kind of want some.
The good news is that the candy is being revived by Krispy Creme. If I see a doughnut that says "Pick Me", I'm eating it for myself. Sorry in advance to my valentine.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America