Downed Trees All Over Hudson Valley Causing Traffic Issues
Your commute to work or school could be little slower today because of several fallen trees reported all over the Hudson Valley.
The mix of rain and high winds late last night caused some issues on Hudson Valley roadways.
According to our traffic department, the following issues have been reported.
- Downed tree on NY 9G northbound area of NY 199 (Rhinebeck) alternate lanes of 2 lanes blocked.
- Downed tree and Downed wires on NY 216 both directions between END ROUTE; NY 55 (Beekman) and Main St.; CR 7 (Beekman) all lanes blocked.
- Downed tree on US 9 both directions area of Circle Drive (Hyde Park) all lanes of 2 lanes blocked.
- Rt. 308 at Rt. 9 in Rhinebeck -alternating traffic because of downed wires
To stay up to date on Hudson Valley traffic, download the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America