Driving Through Wappingers is Giving Me a Giant Headache
I don't even know what they are doing but they are really screwing up my commute.
Have you driven through downtown Wappingers Falls lately? 9D is a total disaster and it has been causing a lot of commuters like myself a big headache in the afternoon.
Does anyone know what they're even doing?
Are they working on sidewalks? Are they doing maintenance on sewers? Bridge work? Any information on what they're doing and when they'll be done would be great.
I was trapped behind a cement truck for 20 minutes the other day.
When HBO was filming their series last week, traffic was much worse.
If you have any info please let me know when it will be safe to pass through Wappingers again.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America