Dunkin Donuts Customer Accounts Compromised
Dunkin Donuts released a statement this week, notifying customer that have a DD Perks account that their account info may have been compromised.
Third-parties who obtained DD Perks account holders' usernames and passwords through other companies' or organizations' security breaches may have used this information to log into certain DD Perks accounts if the account holders used the same username and password for unrelated accounts
Did the security issue affect all of the DD Perks accounts? Dunkin says that they believe very few actually accounts were able to be hacked, and that their security precautions kept it from being a more wide spread attack. If Dunkin believes that your account has been compromised, you will be contacted. It is suggested that you change your password. If you have additional questions, contact Dunkin Donuts directly at their customer service department at 800-447-0013 between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America