Dunkin Set To Team Up With Harpoon Brewery On A Beer
Dunkin has been making waves lately with a big name change and now the announcement that they'll be teaming up with the popular Harpoon Brewery on a limited edition beer.
Thrillist reports the coffee and porter are coming together on Dunkin Coffee Porter, a 6% ABV beverage which will be available everywhere Harpoon is distributed. The dark brew specifically features their Espresso Blend coffee and pours with a thick head.
The collaboration just became available on October 1st via six-packs and kegs. Have you spotted the new Dunkin Coffee Porter in the Hudson Valley yet?
Dunkin's name change will go into effect this January and will better reflect the tagline they've been using for more than a decade, 'America Runs On Dunkin'.
We can definitely get behind the Harpoon motto, 'Love Beer. Love Life'. They were started in the 1980's and are now an employee-owned company. According to their website, employees own 48% of the business.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America