Experience A 4th Of July Tour Of Bannerman Island
The 4th of July is right around the corner and if you're looking for a unique experience, Bannerman Island will be offering up a tour of the island.
The round trip cruise sets sail from Beacon at 7 and will return at approximately 9:30. You'll have a chance to take a walking tour of the island with a Bannerman Castle Trust historian. The new Bannerman Residence Visitor Center will open in late July and all guests will have a chance to take a sneak peek.
All proceeds raised from these tours go towards preservation efforts and to ensure future generations will have a chance to experience and enjoy the island. The Bannerman Castle Trust, Inc operates in cooperation with the New York State of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation.
DID YOU KNOW: While commonly referred to as Bannerman, the island itself is actually called Pollepel Island.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center