Experts Say That a One Day Work Week Super Healthy
You've got to admit that a six day weekend sounds pretty dang good. Who wouldn't feel better if they worked one day a week?
Five days a week can be overwhelming for some people.
Researchers recently discovered that working just one day can improve one's mental health dramatically. The same research also determined that the traditional 40 hour work was created by the workforce and not mental health professionals.
The one day work week was determined to be the best schedule for an employees mental state.
How do I sign up for a one day work week? Just how productive can someone be with 8 hours of work?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America