Fuel Under $2 per Gallon in Parts of Hudson Valley
Some parts of the Hudson Valley has gas stations offering fuel for less than $2 per gallon. Do you know of any?
As more and more New Yorkers head back to work amid the coronavirus at least the cost of traveling could be lower if you're driving.
When I first moved to New York I learned the hard way that commuting was not cheap if you own a car and are making payments on a vehicle. Between insurance payments, loan payments, maintenance and the cost of gas each week the dollars can really add up.
It's hard to believe but According to the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority this time last year the average price for a gallon of gas in New York was roughly $2.84. According to those same statistics, before the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. the average price per gallon was $2.38 in mid March.
Though the average price per gallon in New York and in the Hudson Valley is just over $2 it has been reported that some stations have fuel for even cheaper than that.
The photographed gas station was located in Coldspring. Do you know of any stations that have similar prices in the Hudson Valley?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings